Saturday, November 13, 2004

EIGHTEEN 18 DAYS from now.

my mum finally noticed that i have bangs well above my eyebrows now
and her comments were 'i thought the same?'
sheesh.
sis is so very into online shopping now .. its like the stocks for her. constantly checking out the bids ._.
dad got a gold car. i think there seems to be a pattern in the colour of cars he choose to buy. its as though he thinks they are a symbol of prosperity or something. err i dont know the older generation .. hope i could end up like this too when i age! oh my.

anyway. needed to exult a little .. got my grad dress settled! :D
yay no more nightmares of wearing identical dresses (i do hpe no one tailors the same design!!) with anyone else (imagine the turmoil especially when the other person looks stunning while i look like a rice sack) or finding some trash off the rack in my desperation not to wear a towel. hope the tailor does a good job and that it'll turn out like i wanted to. cos i think she conned my money (not that i paid the deposit .. they didnt accept nets)!

aileen : thanks for accompanying and everything (nissa too) pay you back asap!

mm, just had tuition. thank god for tuition or i wouldve thrown amath outta the window. yknow the mindset nw is aiyah only paper 2 left .. study sciences first. not that im actually doing a good job with drilling chemistry and physics facts in my brains ..

let me recount what i did ystd .. oh went to study with ree at our usual delifrance corner .. were happily watching people trip over the step when they enter. like at least 10 people tripped! haha. and their natural response would be to look up, feigning nonchalance and check to see if anyone caught them in their moment of embarassment. and of course, the 2 of us would be looking back and hiding our smiles. heh heh. we're so evil. at least we didnt laugh in their faces .. anyway happy 14 mths, girl :) (so so sorry for holding you back in the loo due to my disastrous hair) and she was damn lame .. she slipped her pullover over her head and tapped me from the back, thinking she wouldve transformed some sort of freaky ghost by doing just that and reduce me to tears or something .. i dont know. but i, on the other hand, thought she got stuck in the pullover so i tugged it down with such might and then silently prided myself for my sudden apparent strength while returning to my physics ten year series. then we both kept quiet for a moment then she asked 'you not scared arh?' hahaha. sheesh! really lame but i thought it was hilarious. was so freaking bewildered .. scared for what?? were laughing like retards when we found out. okay think im deprived of laughter so stuff like that make me laugh even as im typing now .. ._. saw sq! she was going for french ! that smartypants is gonna ace her french, i tell you.

aights. going out for dinner soon. gotta do some physics&chem when im back or i'd like, die of guilt.
tatas'